Sunday, April 29, 2012

In Memoriam…


You know mate where this photo was taken from…and I know how you loved this world.
Khalil, 8 months living together with you, last year, up to my early departure from Quetta few days before you left us…

You know what I owe you and how you have helped me through all the discussions we had until late…all my thanks would not be enough…

You’ve been one of the few I met over these years of travelling that impressed me simply for what they are, what they have experienced and the commitments they took and stood by… a real gentlemen and humanitarian worker.
In my own language let me tell you, Khalil, that you are “un grand Homme” and will be remembered as such here. I can only say that your amazing stories you shared with me will light my way, you know already… ;-)
I know now how it hurts not to have had time to say goodbye… but let me tell you that I will always regret you and start to learn to live with the reunion with you I have today been confiscated
You will be remembered every times I will have your favourite drink…
Ciao bro

PS: Ann, Zia (and others) Khalil told me you were exceptional, he was again right…
PS: Believe it or not Mr Khalil, the Scottish ;-), you leave behind lots of orphans

No comments: